The GRDP (General Regulation on Data Protection) on security on computer networks aims to ensure the protection of personal data of European citizens, such as employees, clients, suppliers, potential clients…
Personal data shall mean any information relating to a natural person, whether identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly.
Group CB implements all necessary means to comply with this European regulation, the ultimate aim of which is to ensure the protection of the privacy of any person visiting its website, and this in its capacity as Data Controller in close collaboration with its Data Protection Officer.
- the collection of your personal data;
- the processing of your personal data;
- the measures for protecting your personal data;
- your rights regarding your personal data
1. Collection of personal data
Group CB collects your personal data via:
- the medium with which you browse its Site;
- the various forms that you fill out on its Website;
- the time you spend browsing its website.
This collection is more precisely generated by means of cookies.
These cookies may be:
- issued by Group CB's website, which enables it to recognize your navigation support;
- issued by third parties, by sharing content from Group CB's website; such as social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn ...).
Group CB draws your attention to the fact that the registration of a cookie is a specific and personal choice. You are free to set and configure cookies as you wish. Group CB cannot be held responsible for your choice of cookie settings. This is why it is strongly recommended that you read the different privacy policies of the various third-party websites where you accept cookies.
2. Processing personal data
Group CB processes your personal data, such as your first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., for the following purposes:
- process your various requests for information;
- enable you to keep up to date with Group CB’s news;
All activities are done by Group CB's staff or subcontractors authorized for this purpose.
2.2 For how long are we keeping your personal data?
Group CB will keep your personal data for twelve (12) months. This data will be deleted at the end of the retention period. However, your personal data will be deleted prior to this period if you make a request for deletion.
2.3 Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected by Group CB will be transmitted to the following recipients in order to ensure optimal processing:
- - Employees of the relevant departments of Group CB;
- - - The subcontracting partners concerned by the processing.
3. Protection measures
Group CB makes every effort to ensure the protection of your personal data against any violation. Group CB employees who have access to your personal data have committed, within the scope of their duties, to process them in accordance with the rules of the GRDP. Any violation or deviation may be dealt with in accordance with our internal procedure for notifying personal data violations.
4. Rights over personal data
In accordance with Articles 15 to 21 of the GRDP, you have the right to access, rectify, erase, portability and oppose your personal data. You can exercise this right by sending your request by post or by e-mail to the following addresses:
GROUPE CB - DPO - 26 avenue de l’Europe - 62250 LEULINGHEN-BERNES - FRANCE
In any case, Group CB cannot be held responsible:
- - for the processing of your personal data that is erroneous due to your actions;
- - for failure to comply with your obligations under the GDPR.
6. Applicable law